KRIYA TO AWAKEN THE TRUE SELF
REMEMBER TO WARM UP THE BODY AND THIS WEEK WE SHARE AN AMAZING PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION TO DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE!
As we have been sharing, it is important to warm up before doing the kriya. Scroll down and find an article about Nadi Sodhana, an amazing pranayama that is at the beggining of the kriya and that has incredible benefits, such as:
- Revitalise the cerebral hemispheres, both on the front: as active and calculator, and on its back (at the base of the skull): contemplative part, seat of wisdom.
- provides peace, balance and harmony.
- The nerves are calmed and purified.
- The mind becomes calm and lucid.
- Provides strength and gives serenity.
- The respiratory control center of the brain is stimulated, becoming cool, clear and calm.
- Leads to right lifestyle, right thinking, quick action and healthy reasoning.
You will also find a PDF with the Arc Line Meditation. Find a slow version of the Wahe Guru Mantra that feels good for your heart and meditate along with the movement explained in the meditation. It is a very powerful tool no connect with the energy you have inside, with the power you have to go from darkness to light. Enjoy!!
As always, if you have any questions, you can write to Daniela Troconis, one of our teacher trainers, at email@example.com
Remember to enjoy your practice and listen to your body to avoid injuries
Practice with us!
Our classes & workshops
Using yoga to deal with change
4-Online Workshop experience
Weekly yoga classes with Daniela to create peace, energy & inspiration!
Tantric Numerology Session
Personalized session to gain understanding of your numbers and what they say about your strengths and challenges & receive a Kundalini Yoga practice based on your numerology.
Happy Chemicals Workshop
Yogic tools to hack your brain & conquer your thoughts!