FROM ANXIETY TO CLARITYONLINE YOGA WORKSHOP WITH PEDRO & DANIELA
Yogic tools to get clarity about stress and gain clarity & inspiration!
ACCESS LIVE ON JUNE 27TH AND 28TH, 2020 OR WATCH THE RECORDINGS
Join us on this philosophical and practical 2-day workshop where you will gain the tools to understand deeply the roots of your stress & anxiety and practical tools to overcome it with yoga practices, meditations, and breathwork.
HOW WE WILL DO IT:
From philosophy to practice:
You want to reduce your levels of stress & anxiety? Then you must sit down and revise your world vision and then use all the practical tools yoga has to deal with what you have found.
From practice to philosophy:
- Give yourself time to nurture yourself and learn about how your mind is operating to either serve you or block you.
- Deepen your understanding of your worldview and how this affects your daily life.
- Learn practices to stabilize your inner energy and deal with information overload.
- Learn breathing techniques to be in the present moment and how to use different techniques according to what your body needs in different moments: relaxation, energy, balance.
- Ignite our inner fire as a way to digest & heal past experiences.
- Cultivate alignment in your practice as a tool to access deeper levels of awareness and connection.
Class 1 – 09:00 to 10:30 CEST Time (Madrid)
Can’t attend live? No worries, you will get access to the recordings as soon as we finish the classes.
About Pedro Misle
Pedro Misle is the coordinator and one of the founders of Imagine Academy. Yoga practitioner since 2007. An Economist, a musician, Yoga Teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Tantra Vinyasa Flow, and Kundalini Yoga teacher trainer for more than 7 years. Pedro´s approach to yoga is practical and direct. An optic regarding yoga philosophy and practice that always includes how to apply this ancient knowledge to our daily life. He teaches yoga with passion in a very potent and inspiring way.
About Daniela Troconis
Co-founder of Imagine Academy, yoga practitioner since 2004, trained in Kundalini Yoga, Vinyasa and Hatha/Tantra Yoga Flow, Daniela has been sharing the teachings of yoga since 2008 and training Kundalini Yoga Teachers since 2012.
Her approach to yoga is brings light to alignment in Kundalini Yoga practices as a way to go deeper into the experiences and take more advantage of it. Teaching with strength and care, she guides her students with ease, igniting the energy within through breathing techniques and awareness of the present moment in every yoga posture, to then dive her students into deep meditative practices.