4-DAY KUNDALINI YOGA RETREAT AT SCHLOSS GLARISSEGG, STECKBORN SWITZERLAND
July 11th to 14th, 2018
4 days of Intense Yoga Practice to make that change
Exploring Anahata – the Chakra of the Heart, Finding new ways to look at ourselves
Together as family, we’ll make a difference
3 nights and 4 days of yoga, meditation and mantras with live music.
A Kundalini Yoga Summer retreat guided by Hargobind Singh, Daniela Troconis and Pedro Misle,
accompanied with live music from Joan Sendra.
- 4 classes a day with live music (yoga, meditation & mantras)
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day (all local, & organic food & drinks)
- 1 morning of Tantric Meditations, group meditative practice with mantra chanting
- A beautiful environment, lots of practice and time for relaxing, Sadhana and more! Everything we need for a great experience!
Schloss Glarissegg, Steckborn
Schloss Glarisegg is beautifully situated between forest, meadows, a brook with small waterfall and the shores of Lake Constance in the community of Steckborn (Switzerland). A place to fall in love, powerfully beautiful!
Discover our extensive grounds with its many spots and sites: Beach, forest, a brook with a small waterfall, soft grass to sit on in the shadow of a tree, meadows – truly magical places inviting you to relax, enjoy the sunset, and meditate.
TEAM OF TEACHERS
Kundalini Yoga Teacher & Director of Imagine Academy
Kundalini & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher
Kundalini Yoga Teacher & Musician
Kundalini Yoga Teacher
Mantra Singer & Kundalini Yoga Teacher
Book now and enjoy this incredible Yoga Retreat in Steckborn Switzerland!
The daily schedule will be:
Sadhana (Morning physical and meditative practice): 06:00 – 08:30
Breakfast Break: 08:30 – 09:30
Class: 10:00 – 11:00
Class: 11:30 – 13:00
Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00
Free time: 14:00 – 17:00
Class: 17:00 – 18:30
The retreat begins on the afternoon of Thursday July 11th (with he first class starting at 17:30h), and ends on Sunday 14th after lunch.
Cancellations can only be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the receipt date of this email would be used as reference for the cancellation.
- Cancellation from the student more than 60 days before the beginning of the course: The refund will be equivalent to the total amount paid by that date, discounting 200€ and 5% of the amount to be reimbursed for financial expenses.
- Cancellation from the student more than 30 days before the beginning of the course: The refund will be equivalent to the total amount paid by that date, discounting 300€ and 5% of the amount to be reimbursed for financial expenses.
- Cancellation from the student less than 30 days before the beginning of the course: There will be no refund.