4-DAY KUNDALINI YOGA RETREAT AT SCHLOSS GLARISSEGG, STECKBORN SWITZERLAND
– July 9th to 12th, 2020 –
4 days of Intense Yoga Practice and meditations to find our inner light and let our projection expand.
We will focus on strengthening our Radiant Body, that according to yoga philosophy allows us to project positive energy into the world, so it can to shine back at us. This will allow us to connect with prosperity and with our essence to flow with life.
3 nights and 4 days of yoga, meditation and mantras with live music.
- 4 classes a day with live music (yoga, meditation & mantras)
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals a day (all local, & organic food & drinks)
- 1 morning of Tantric Meditations, group meditative practice with mantra chanting
- A beautiful environment, lots of practice and time for relaxing, Sadhana and more! Everything we need for a great experience!
Schloss Glarissegg, Steckborn
Schloss Glarisegg is beautifully situated between forest, meadows, a brook with small waterfall and the shores of Lake Constance in the community of Steckborn (Switzerland). A place to fall in love, powerfully beautiful!
Discover our extensive grounds with its many spots and sites: Beach, forest, a brook with a small waterfall, soft grass to sit on in the shadow of a tree, meadows – truly magical places inviting you to relax, enjoy the sunset, and meditate.
Book now and enjoy this incredible Yoga Retreat in Steckborn Switzerland!
The daily schedule will be:
Sadhana (Morning physical and meditative practice): 06:00 – 08:30
Breakfast Break: 08:30 – 09:30
Class: 10:00 – 11:00
Class: 11:30 – 13:00
Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00
Free time: 14:00 – 17:00
Class: 17:00 – 18:30
The retreat begins on the afternoon of Thursday July 9th (with he first class starting at 17:30h), and ends on Sunday 12th after lunch.
Cancellations can only be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the receipt date of this email would be used as reference for the cancellation.
- Cancellation from the student more than 60 days before the beginning of the course: The refund will be equivalent to the total amount paid by that date, discounting 200€ and 5% of the amount to be reimbursed for financial expenses.
- Cancellation from the student more than 30 days before the beginning of the course: The refund will be equivalent to the total amount paid by that date, discounting 300€ and 5% of the amount to be reimbursed for financial expenses.
- Cancellation from the student less than 30 days before the beginning of the course: There will be no refund.