KUNDALINI YOGA TRAINING
ZÜRICH · GENEVA · MALLORCA · BARCELONA · RISHIKESH
Being a Yoga Teacher is important. People come to our classes searching for peace, energy, inspiration, gratitude, and so much more. We must have as many tools as we can to be able to serve them to the top of our capacities so everybody that enters our classroom leaves with something they can work with.
OUR 300H PROGRAM
This program (added to a 200h program) completes the training to obtain the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Certificate of 500h.
The focus of our 300-hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training program is CLARITY. Through study and practice the trainee will develop a deep understanding of Yoga Philosophy and its application to life; of asana practice, its applications and variations to make them accessible and develop the skill to communicate clearly and with compassion the profound knowledge of yoga.
The course is oriented towards Yoga Instructors who have completed a 200-hour training or Level 1, either with Imagine Academy or other accredited schools and who wishes to explore in a deeper way the art of practicing and teaching of Kundalini Yoga.
Places, dates and other specifics of our trainings down below.
All of our trainings are internationally recognized by the European Yoga Alliance.
What makes us unique?
At Imagine Academy we offer the teachings of Kundalini Yoga with an open style and free from dogma. We seek to awake in the students the inner teacher and the desire to look at practice and life in a conscious way.
We want to inspire you to have the courage and responsibility to really think for yourself and connect with your needs and emotions, which are unique, to live according to your purpose in life, or what in yogic philosophy is known as Dharma.
OUR 300h KUNDALINI YOGA TRAINING CURRICULLUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of the mind: main characteristics, process of thought & the mind and the gunas.
- Patanjali Sutras Part II: deepening our understanding of the yoga path.
- The Chakra System Part II: study of each chakra in depth with a thorough study of the philosophical background of each chakra and its effects on the body and mind.
- Kundalini Yoga: what makes Kundalini Yoga unique and how to practice and teach it wisely.
- The Ten Bodies.
- The role of a Yoga teacher in the world.
- Kundalini asanas: the why behind the Kundalini Yoga practice style, mental and physical effects.
- Asana modification: adapting the practice to specific conditions and objectives.
- Sequencing: how to create an asana sequence with safety and clarity.
- Learning how to look at bodies: practice of adjustments and asana corrections.
- Anatomy of Yoga.
- Udhyana Bandha and Maha Bandha.
- The use of props to improve or modify a posture - Part II.
- Sanskrit names of postures: Part II.
- Study of advanced Kundalini Yoga pranayamas.
- Relationship between emotions and breath Part II.
- How to guide advanced pranayama: benefits and risks.
- Study, practice and aplication of advanced Kundalini Yoga Meditations for physical and emotional conditions.
- White Tantra - Couple meditations.
- How to create and practice meditations with mudras in motion: Celestial Communications
- Study and practice of advanced Kundalini Yoga mantras.
- The art of teaching.
- Cultivating your inner voice: learning to speak and share our truth.
All of our Teacher Training Programs are internationally recognized by the European Yoga Alliance.
Attendance at all of the classes during the course, weekly practice, book reports and homework is required to receive the title of Kundalini Yoga Teacher (500h), European Yoga Alliance Certification.
CHOOSE A TRAINING
Practice with us!
Our classes & workshops
Using yoga to deal with change
4-Online Workshop experience
Weekly yoga classes with Daniela to create peace, energy & inspiration!
Tantric Numerology Session
Personalized session to gain understanding of your numbers and what they say about your strengths and challenges & receive a Kundalini Yoga practice based on your numerology.
Happy Chemicals Workshop
Yogic tools to hack your brain & conquer your thoughts!