KUNDALINI YOGA TRAINING
ZÜRICH · GENEVA · NYON · MALLORCA · BARCELONA · RISHIKESH
Being a Yoga Teacher is important. People come to our classes searching for peace, energy, inspiration, gratitude, and so much more. We must have as many tools as we can to be able to serve them to the top of our capacities so everybody that enters our classroom leaves with something they can work with.
OUR 300H PROGRAM
This program (added to a 200h program) completes the training to obtain the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Certificate of 500h.
The focus of our 300-hour program is CLARITY. Through study and practice the trainee will develop a deep understanding of Yoga Philosophy and its application to life; of asana practice, its applications and variations to make them accessible and develop the skill to communicate clearly and with compassion the profound knowledge of yoga.
The course is oriented towards Yoga Instructors who have completed a 200-hour training or Level 1, either with Imagine Academy or other accredited schools and who wishes to explore in a deeper way the art of practicing and teaching of Kundalini Yoga.
Places, dates and other specifics of our trainings down below.
All of our trainings are internationally recognized by the European Yoga Alliance.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
At Imagine Academy we offer the teachings of Kundalini Yoga free from dogma. We seek to awake in the students the inner teacher and the desire to look at practice and life in a conscious way.
We want to inspire you to have the courage and responsibility to really think for yourself and connect with your needs and emotions, which are unique, to live according to your purpose in life, or what in yogic philosophy is known as Dharma.
OUR 300h KUNDALINI YOGA TRAINING CURRICULLUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of the mind: main characteristics, process of thought & the mind and the gunas.
- Patanjali Sutras Part II: deepening our understanding of the yoga path.
- The Chakra System Part II: study of each chakra in depth with a thorough study of the philosophical background of each chakra and its effects on the body and mind.
- Kundalini Yoga: what makes Kundalini Yoga unique and how to practice and teach it wisely.
- The Ten Bodies.
- The role of a Yoga teacher in the world.
- Kundalini asanas: the why behind the Kundalini Yoga practice style, mental and physical effects.
- Asana modification: adapting the practice to specific conditions and objectives.
- Sequencing: how to create an asana sequence with safety and clarity.
- Learning how to look at bodies: practice of adjustments and asana corrections.
- Anatomy of Yoga.
- Udhyana Bandha and Maha Bandha.
- The use of props to improve or modify a posture - Part II.
- Sanskrit names of postures: Part II.
- Study of advanced Kundalini Yoga pranayamas.
- Relationship between emotions and breath Part II.
- How to guide advanced pranayama: benefits and risks.
- Study, practice and aplication of advanced Kundalini Yoga Meditations for physical and emotional conditions.
- White Tantra - Couple meditations.
- How to create and practice meditations with mudras in motion: Celestial Communications
- Study and practice of advanced Kundalini Yoga mantras.
- The art of teaching.
- Cultivating your inner voice: learning to speak and share our truth.
All of our Teacher Training Programs are internationally recognized by the European Yoga Alliance.
Attendance at all of the classes during the course, weekly practice, book reports and homework is required to receive the title of Kundalini Yoga Teacher (500h), European Yoga Alliance Certification.
CHOOSE A TRAINING
ZÜRICH 10-MONTH TRAINING 2020
October 2020 to July 2021:
8 in city training and two 4-day retreats in Nature (December & July).
You can also meet her at her regular classes in Zürich at:
Gobinde Yoga: Kernstrasse 25, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland. Mondays from 18 to 19:30h and from 20 to 21:30h / Wednesdays from 18 to 19:30h and from 20 to 21:30h
DATES FOR THE 2020-2021 PROGRAM IN ZÜRICH:
October 2020: 24th and 25th
November 2020: 14th and 15th
December 2020: 10th to 13th · Retreat at Kiental
January 2021: 9th and 10th
February 2021: 6th and 7th
March 2021: 13th and 14th
April 2021: 10th and 11th
May 2021: 8th and 9th
June 2021: 5th and 6th
July 2021: 8th to 11th · Retreat at Schloss Glarisegg
The total investment for our Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training – 300 hour, 10-month program is 4400 CHF (8% tax included). Includes: 2 Teacher Training Manuals (200 pages each approx.)
Not included: Costs of 4-day retreats (December and July).
· Deposit is 400 CHF and it will guarantee your place in the training:
· SPECIAL ONLINE OFFER: when you pay online you will enjoy a special discount and save 600 CHF:
· For other payment options please contact:
· Special Help:
We offer three places that will enjoy special help prices. Please let us know, and if we can, we will help out so you can study with us. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES OF THE 2019-2020 PROGRAMS
DATES OF THE 2019- 2020-2021 PROGRAMS IN ZÜRICH:
November 2019: 23rd and 24th
December 2019: 12th to 15th · Retreat at Kiental
January 2020: 11th and 12th
February 2020: 1st and 2nd
March 2020: 7th and 8th
April 2020: 4th and 5th
May 2020: 9th and 10th
June 2020: 13th and 14th
July 2020: 9th to 12th · Retreat at Schloss Glarisegg
DATES OF THE 2019- 2020-2021 PROGRAMS IN GENEVA:
November 2019: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
December 2019: 2nd, 9th and Retreat at Kiental from 12th to 15th
January 2020: 13th, 20th, 27th
February 2020: 3rd, 10th, 24th
March 2020: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30st
April 2020: 6th, 27th
May 2020: 4th, 11th, 18th
June 2020: 8th, 15th, 22nd
July 2020: 2nd to 5th (Retreat at Hotel Balance)